Thursday, April 16, 2009

you and me and the sky


i took this picture earlier while i was going out.
can you see the thin-white line stretched across the sky?
it was actually, one of those small airplanes - with thick-white smoke coming out of their end -
sending 'sky' messages....to whom, i do not know.

a sudden thought hit me while i was looking at it....

at that moment, i wondered.... how many people were looking at the same patch of sky like me?
feels as if we're all connected...somehow.
staring aimlessly at the sky...wondering what's the line for...

the thought overwhelmed me....
the simplicity as well as the beauty of life - telling us that we are never really alone.

there are other people at the other end of the white line.
a promise hung in the air, that we'll meet someday.
because that is just how the world is....sometimes things just happen.
they just happen.

2 comments:

Delwyn said...

I like this Moonshin...
we are all connected in lots of ways...known and unknown...

moonshin said...

yes. feels very special... just like blogging. all of the bloggers are connected somehow.

a bond that gives me warm-fuzzy-mysterious feelings every time i think about it. =)