Sunday, April 19, 2009

....rain?


The weather is so hot...

yes..i can barely stand it myself. Go sit in front of the fan, it'll cool you off.

No...is it still hot. Now I'm starting to sweat like a pig.
Dad, when will it rain?

I don't know...but it sure doesn't look like it'll rain today though....

i remembered him going out of the house after that....
then, a couple of minutes later...i saw rain pouring outside of the window. The sky was vivid blue - no sign of gray clouds or anything...but still, it was raining. Curious, i popped my head out of the window. There...standing on the lawn, my Dad was holding a hose - pointing straight up unto the roof.

feel better?

yeah...totally.

Ha....it is sure hot today too....maybe later, i'll phone home =)

6 comments:

Maya Ayam said...

yes..for sure it will be hot today...
prepare yourself...hehehe..
cam amaran cuaca lal

moonshin said...

yep, think so too.

clear-blue sky as far as i can see.... =)

BrightBoy said...

What a nice story. In my part of the country, we've been getting nothing but rain. This weekend was a blessed sunny respite.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope to hear more from you.

Ned said...

yeah. my skin was dried and painful at the same time. I had to bath more than twice.

Madeline said...

its been so rainy lately, I wish i would have had such a large colorful umbrella

moonshin said...

hi, madeline

wow, really? i wish for a little bit of rain right now. it's so hot here... my skin feels like its on fire.

but great for a laundry day =)