Sunday, April 12, 2009

black n white....

These are a few sketches that i have made...

i have always love the trees... many of my paintings or sketches are of trees.
there is something about them...so calming and mysterious.
almost like a time capsule...
recording our lives...
stood at the far corner...as an observer.
as a witness.


well...this one is my portrayal of a person's brain.
so complicated....
fragile...but yet simple?

hermn....the mood was kind of 'hard' and 'confusing' at that time, so....


and this is one of the old one....back when i was in my first year of study.
inspired by a japanese anime i watched at that time.

............................
so...........................................
i would really appreciate your comments =)

8 comments:

Reya Mellicker said...

Your drawings are exquisite! Wow thank you so much for sharing them.

Happy Easter or however you celebrate springtime ... or autumn - don't know where you live!

Cheers!

moonshin said...

Thanks, Reya! i really appreciate your comment. =)

Maya Ayam said...

cantiknya....lukiskan muka aku!

moonshin said...

lol! sure! =)but i can not guarantee the outcome...lol!

Annalijse said...

WOW!!! your amazing. I like your blog to :)

moonshin said...

Hi, Annalijse.

Thank you for writing this comment for me. you've made me very very happy. Please, drop by anytime. =)

wilbs said...

wow, lovely art. you're talented. the tree is my favourite.

moonshin said...

whoa, thanks Wilbs! yep, it's my favorite too. love the trees. =)

please drop by anytime =)