Wednesday, January 27, 2010

going home...


I took this picture yesterday.
What with no class for the whole day…
I got a lot of free time on my hands.
It is one of the perks of being a 4th year student.
We loiter and eat all day.
Planning events and thinking of what to wear for the coming college dinner.
Haa~ I don’t feel like going…

Thinking of Jang Geun Suk…
I tried on some eye-liner.
Herm…like I thought…
he looks way better with eye-liner than me.
Haa~ Jang Geun Suk…
My head’s not quite right after watching his movie and drama.
Been listening to his song over and over again…

By the way, I’m going home tomorrow.
Hooray…!
Haven’t been able to, in a long time…
I’m going to buy myself a tall, ice-blended chocolate at the usual place,
as soon as I touchdown.
Yeeeeesss ~
So, see you guys next week! Take care, k?
Buhbyeeee….

Lot’s of luv, Moonshin ;)

2 comments:

R!sE 'n' sH!Ne! said...

hi there!
i've developed my love towards jang geun suk starting the very first time i watched 'baby and me'. it was love at the very first sight. and now, i'm starting to watch clips of him. and then, i found 'you're beautiful' being uploaded on youtube.
in fact, i'm working on an entry about him. it's gonna take me some time to finish the lines.
hurm...
i dun even know why i told u all these. maybe i'm just glad to know that u love him too...
just forgive me if i'm not making any sense =)

moonshin said...

Wow!!! nice to meet you! finally, someone who understands why i like him so much. yep, i've watched them too - his movie and drama. also his fanmeeting in japan. he's simply adorable...but in 'you're beautiful', he takes my breath away... his eyes...oh, man! LOL!