Saturday, July 31, 2010

when girls talk about weddings...

The front porch, 9:22am (5th July, 2010)

my roommate's friend is staying the night in our room.
she accidentally, left her key inside her room when locking up.
her roommate is away...so here we are,
at 1 a.m.,
3 girls in a clean and neat but yet pitifully, small room.

i'm still working on my assignment,
while they are chatting, lying-in on the bed.

Typical pillow talk scene...
you get the idea.
ever watched 'gilmore girls'? herm....

although, i'm listening to my mp3...
it's hard not to listen in on their conversation.
herm...and out of all the topic in the world...things that they could talk about...
they land themselves on the topic of 'weddings'.
something that you will not find me, ever being associated with. well, at least for now, i think.
my 10 year plan just doesn't have space for a
wedding dress, honeymoon, shoes, make-up,...
no space for Mr. Right.
no time to go looking for one.

while i'm being 'me' - rejecting the idea of me being married,
their chatters gain momentum...
their giggles...i'm sure, could be heard up until the 4th floor...
but still, i find the whole scene... beautiful.
despite me being so dark about it...
i think they are so innocent, care-free, and sweet...they are being 'girls'.
i often forget that weddings also mean future.
it might not the future that i've planned for...
might not be the future that i want...

these two girls have showed me that it is so...for some people.
so i'm going to respect that...

"Hye, guys. i have some cookies and some instant hot chocolate packets here. wanna join me for a late midnight snack?"
"sure. love to"
"great. so what is it that you guys been talking about....."

lots of luv, moonshin ;)
Home...

No comments: