Thursday, July 29, 2010

Me and Facebook

i was never really a Facebook person before...
and a couple years back, when Friendster was the hot, new thing in town,
i'm the only one in my class without an account.
my big sister did open one for me later on after much arguments...eyes glaring... and after a series of cat-fights...
we settled down on the rug in the living room, with a laptop propped open...
deciding what to put in as my first testimonial...
and who should i ask to be my friend.

honestly, a whole bulk of it was decided by my sis...
the background...the template...the photos....
except the little part where i get to say something about myself.

i enjoyed writing that actually...
and that's how writing has always been for me....
its like...a window? a chance? an opportunity?
a paintbrush to color my already-sketched canvas?
i dunno...but that's how i got hook on to the blogging world.
my feelings and thoughts become much clearer when i have them written down.
like a computer after being defragmented.

anyhow, Facebook is now part of my everyday routine.
it gets lonely you know, without the usual crowd...
and especially, when your classmates are now all about the same age as your aunties and uncles...
i get along with them fine...but there are things that i just couldn't share with them...
our minds are in the same continuum...
one pole points to being realistic and another points to being idealistic.
they are more prone to be realistic whereas i am still deciding where to draw the line between the two.

so...yeah...guys, don't be surprise if you found me on FB.
the disease has got to me as well.

;)luv moonshin.

No comments: