Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Afternoon rain


I woke up to a pair of big eyes...
Small fingers, small voice.

The movie that I was watching has long ended...
Leaving the wallpaper on the desktop, staring back at me...
I turned it off, absent-mindedly.

You were humming a soft melody...
Felt oddly familiar...was it from a long time ago?

Outside was raining...
Making me feel a little sad...
Such bittersweet feelings,
With a scent of sun.

What was I doing again before I got disconnected from the world?
Yeah...I could only remember faintly I was waiting...
Or was I, giving up?
Couldn’t make up which.
But in that little room with you,
It’s no longer important.

Watching the rain...
With your humming turning into singing...
I focused my heart trying to stop the time...
-to just be.

The rain stopped.
The air – warm and still.
Like a scene in a lonely art gallery,
Holding hands, we stood by the window...
With you, still with that ballad song...
By my side.

The rain might has stopped outside..
But in my world, it is not...
Because to me, you are my rain.

No comments: