Monday, July 27, 2009

cleaning up 'life'?


I cleaned up my room yesterday.
Put in a couple of new furniture…
…a small table…a book shelf…two pots of flowers
…and a new rug – now, the floor’s no longer felt cold underneath the skin.

I unearthed a couple of boxes stocked away under the bed…
Found an old notebook with many scribbles on its margin…
Notes of past lectures…complaints at the bottom…
Some poems that I wrote myself…
Some appointments no longer of importance…
Along with a couple of sketches to pass the time.

Discovered past memories…
Reunited with old forgotten feelings.


Everywhere…I saw traces of yesterdays.
This is how it was like for me…these passed couple of years.
Things that I have collected along the way…
People that I met…
Memories that I have gathered.

I still loving the music and…
I still love writing.
Some things just don’t changed…
Still optimistic and fabulously single…
No other picture beside the family photo on the table.

I guess, it’s not just the room that needs a little bit of cleaning…
It was me who needs some tidying up.

Understanding one’s own stance.
Preparing for tomorrow…

2 comments:

QuE^9^ said...

....Amazing that you can view a boring thing like cleaning the room in such an artful way..:D

moonshin said...

hahahahah...thanks. kinda weird huh? can't help it. that's just how i felt about it. =)

thanks again, Que for your kind comments.