Wednesday, January 11, 2012

For my friend, on her special day...


So, here it is.
I drew this for a friend of mine who's getting married soon.
Honestly, I think I did a very poor job...it's sloppy.
I don't know why anybody would want to keep this....
But still, I did it...for her.

The objects in the drawings are symbols of love that she shares with her future husband...memories that connect them together.
...the love letter...one rose...chocolates....

Congratulation, Nadiah. I'm so happy for you.
Sorry I couldn't make it on the big day...
But please know, my prayers are with you always ^^

2 comments:

Ermayum said...

salam Moonshin hope not too late to wish you best of 2012 :) success selalu eh

moonshin said...

never too late ^^ thank u, ermayum. i wish for u too and your family, happily ever after. Amin... ^^