Thursday, February 11, 2010

some of my favorite songs...


Mariah Carrey – Always be My Baby

“We were as one, babe…for a moment in time…
And it seems everlasting that you will always be mine.
Now, you wanna be free, so I let you fly…
Coz I know in my heart, babe, our love will never die, no…”
***

Corinne Bailey Rae – Put Your Records On

“Maybe sometimes, we got it wrong but it’s alright.
The more things seem to change…the more they stay the same.
Don’t you hesitate…”
***

Stacie Orrico – I Promise

“Will I always be there for you?
When you need someone, will I be that one you need?”
***

Janet Jackson – Together Again

“When I feel that I don’t belong – draw my strength –
from the words when you said, ‘Hey, it’s alright baby’
‘It’s deeper inside you baby’
***

Shania Twain – You Got a Way

“You got a way with me…
Somehow you got me to believe.
In everything that I could be…I gotta say, you really got a way”
***

Brandy – Have You Ever

“Have you ever had someone steal your heart away?
You give anything to make them feel the same.
Have you ever search for words to get you in their hearts?
But you don’t know what to say and you don’t know where to start.
***

Desree’ – Life

“I’m a superstitious girl.
I’m the worst in the world.
Never walked under ladders, I keep the rabbit’s tail.
I’ll take you up on a deer, anytime, anywhere,
Name the place, I’ll be there, bungee-jumping I don’t care.
***

Celine Dion & Clint Black – When I Fall in Love

“When I fall in love…
It will be forever or I’ll never fall in love…”

***

No comments: