Thursday, February 11, 2010

i'm an incurable dunce


All of my friends have this special ability to create facts
out of thin air.
Like Copperfield exchanging the audiences’ panties without permission…
It could create quite a mayhem, believe me.
They love to imagine things, I guess…
It’s just that sometimes,
their imagination got way off the grid – really way off.

For example, the fact that I am single.
Is that so hard to believe?
LOL!
They saw me with a friend at last year Raya gathering,
And they can’t seem to stop taking the mickey out of me.
And that was last year’s piece of evidence.
Oh, boy…

It’s not that I’m not searching…
Hey, I always keep my eyes peel for the One…
Okay, maybe…just once in a while…
when I am not thinking anything inside my head…
Difficult for me to notice someone outside my range of…
…‘vision’?

One time, I bumped headlong into the lamp post at the faculty.
I just missed things when I am not making an effort to really see them.
Too focus with the things inside my head…
and what’s with the mp3 playing in my ear – enhancing the ‘drifty’ mood…
Haaaa~
Didn’t even start on the number of stairs I’ve…
let’s not talk about that, shall we?

I have some loose screws issues, huh?
I am an incurable dunce.
I don’t know how to read these ‘signals’ from boys.
Like in the ‘Last Message’ post…
Well, you all know how it goes.
There’s a lot more of that kind of stories in my book…

This thing needs a lot of work.
I think, I’ll stick to being single a while longer.
Hhihhiihihihh ;)

2 comments:

Ermayum said...

dgn erti kata lain u blur sikit heheh - jangan marah dear - gurau
but i ska org blur blur - or dedulu suka minat lelaki blur2 heheh - zaman sekolah2 lah-
so no worries - ada ja nnati mamat yang minat kat u and since u re so blur he just has to be direct - baguskan tula gentlemen sejati heheh

dont find love- let love find you-dont fall for love yet- let somebody falls for you first :)- u have all the time in the world dear

happy holiday cikgu Moonshin :)

moonshin said...

hahahahaha...thanks, ermayum! ;)