Monday, February 6, 2012

I sounded sad?

"Hahahaha~ Really?" ----> was the only reply that I could come up with at the time.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't laugh.
I had 'readers' approached me, asking whether I am alright...
they grew quite worrisome of my being since my last couple of posts sounded kind of dark and unhappy.

I mean, really? Do I sound like that?
Wow....hahhahaha~

But thank you, I am touched.
It feels really good to know that there are some who cared...
I am okay, really.

The content might feel heavy to some but actually...
to me, I was just stating what seems to me, facts about my life.
to say that it is not heavy at all is a downright lie but by writing in this blog, I'm accepting it. Am trying to.

So I found cheap joy in expensive learnings.
Sometimes, I stumble across priceless 'treasures' in cheap 'unfoldings' too.
I just want to share whatever I can, to convince myself that I am not alone, that you are not alone.

Make sense? hahahahah~

No comments: