Thursday, May 7, 2009

an important change in life....

starting next weekend, i will embark on a new adventure...
i don't know how it'll affect me but i have a good feeling that i'll return home as someone new.
i might be abscent from the blogging world for some time...so...
please, wait for me.
eventhough we are only half way through 2009...
but these last few months have been the most memorable ones for me.
i don't know how to explain it but....
right now...right at this moment...i feel like i'm finally 'free'.
i am free to live life the way i want it to be.
i just got my international pasport few weeks ago.....
the feeling of holding it in my hands is undescribable.
feels as though the whole world is within my grasp....
i will make sure to use it well.
so...take care, guys.
hope life won't be too hard on you...take a breather when it becomes to hard.
then, start again.
see you soon.
love, moonshin.

7 comments:

Delwyn said...

Sounds so exciting moonshin, adventures are afoot I imagine...

Tell us when you can..
and have fun, take care and above all
happy days

QuE^9^ said...

Where are you going? Are ypu going overseas?

moonshin said...

hi! i'm currently in Indonesia. i'll be staying here for 4 weeks as part of my practical teaching program.

the experience here...to be able to see and learn others' culture is priceless and deffinitely worthwhile......

;)

Ivy and Haley said...

It sounds like you'll have plenty to blog about when you come back! Enjoy yourself!

d smith kaich jones said...

I am so jealous! LOL! I have a good friend who is from Jakarta, and when she visits Indonesia, she sends beautiful postcards to me. This sounds so wonderful!

Take care!
:) Debi

moonshin said...

you bet i have. been writing down notes on what to say when i came back. can't wait. wish could write more...but i gotta go. bye! till we meet again!

Relyn Lawson said...

You will be missed. Come back when you can.

Oh! I just read in the comments that you are in Indonesia. Have a marvelous time!!!!! My brother's first language was actually Indonesian. We lived there for 2 1/2 very happy years.